Join us for the Women of EO 2018 BOLD Summit.
Think BOLD. Share BOLD. Dream BOLD! Women of EO Group Members and prospective EO members will come together to share in a Once in a Lifetime Experience: The Women of EO 2018 Summit. This groundbreaking summit will bring women together around the most meaningful areas of our lives: business, health, leadership, relationships, family and personal growth. Come to the heart of Napa Valley to reach your personal best and make new connections to expand your EO experience. The Women of EO Summit is an intimate, personal and professional growth Summit, designed to unify women entrepreneurs and empower them to live their best life.
- Open for all Women of EO Group members (Female and Male)
- Open for spouses and guests (Registration will open in April. Limited availability)
- Open for qualified prospective EO members (Limited availability)
- All attendees must be 21 years or older
- Registration is limited to 120 members - Don't miss it!
August 12, 2018 - Arrivals.
August 12, 2018 - Optional: MyEO Dine-Around at 6:30pm
August 13, 2018 - Not to miss MyEO events (wine tours, outdoor events, etc.)
August 13, 2018 - Opening dinner and keynote at 6pm
August 14, 2018 - Full day of BOLD learning, speakers, workshops. Evening offsite and keynote.
August 15, 2018 - Half day of BOLD learning and speakers. Closing lunch.
August 15, 2018 - Departures at 3pm
August 15, 2018 - Optional: MyEO Dinner
Agenda subject to change.
Speakers will be announced on the Women of EO Facebook Page.
Link to access members for room share:
See post on the Women of EO Facebook Page
• Hotel Villagio is the venue for the Women of EO 2018 Summit
• Winner of the 2016 Conde Nast Travelers Reader’s Choice Award Top Hotels in Northern California.
• The central location of Hotel Villagio brings the best of Napa Valley’s unofficial culinary capital right to your doorstep.
Charming, pedestrian-friendly downtown Yountville is so close that your car will be a memory the moment you check in. Set out on foot or bike to explore a rich variety of Michelin starred restaurants, bistros and cafés along with diverse shops, eclectic art galleries and world-class cultural destinations.
• Room rates: $450 USD/night 8/12, 8/13 and 8/14
• Hotel block is limited to 60 rooms to be reserved by June 2018 (we expect room sharing)
• Extending your stay: Group Room Rates will be offered until hotel is at 65% occupancy on 8/15 and 8/16. Limited availability - call hotel for information 1-800-351-1133 .
• Breakfast is included 8/13, 8/14 and 8/15
• Hotel Villagio: 6481 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 94599